Sunday, February 28, 2010

Request Tutorial - Asian Eye

Hello Everyone!

Here is a very short tutorial for a request that have been left on my page for an Asian eye look. I am not sure exactly as to what it was supposed to be line exactly but that's my interpretation from the request since no picture was attached :) no worries if that's not what you're looking for let me know and I will tweak it :P



Step #1: As you normally would outline a black line on your upper eyelid, don't bring it up too high like you would normally for a cat eye, just straight to the side.



Step #2: Connect the upper line with a bottom line still making sure that the tail is to the side.



Step #3: Line your waterline with a black eyeliner.



Step #4: Set the eyeliner with a black eyeshadow, you may use the eyeshadow to make a smoky look if you wish to.










This is a complete look :)

I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any more request i will be glad to show you how to do them!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails