Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hi Everyone :) Update on my life

This is not a post for make up.. it has not much to do with it in fact.. this is an update from my life. I am letting you know this in case you are not interested in my personal life. So keep reading if you are interested as to why i was away for so long...
Oh my... it has been so long... I can't even believe i am doing this right now. This is going to be a typical but not a typical for MY blog, post. this post will contain no make up pictures just an update on my life. I feel i owe you guys so many apologies and i owe you so many posts with make up. I have such amazing fans and you mean so much to me, you always made me feel great even when the days were worse, you have always brought my spirits up when i was sad and when i felt lonely. I miss you and i am very sorry i was away for so long... i swear it was never my intention. I did not do it by choice... in fact i had no choice and my life went to complete s*** for a while.
I have gone through a lo since my last post in May... in fact during that time i was already in a tough situation but i was still able to do what i love because even though everything was taken away from me i still had my make up and i still had a camera.. after that last post in May... there was no more hope, my camera was taken from me and the only thing left was make up... and that doesn't do the job if you want to post on the blog, does it...
well i feel like i should give you explanation to all this and this is why i am writing this.
my ex-boyfriend (ex-common in-law) and i split... went our separate ways (which i am now very happy about) and since i was in Canada all alone and i have invested everything in him and life with him, i was left with nothing when we split. he has demanded all the things that were ours to be his, and that included the camera.. :( since then i needed to find a place to live and find a job that would pay me because i didn't have a job at the time when i was with him because i was attending full time college, Make up school and then i was in full time co-op (unpaid) for my HR career. I feel i was cheated because he decided we should not be together right after we have decided i would quit my job that paid me.. so thats why i was not able to purchase camera and pay for internet.
Currently, I have a full time job that pays (i have worked very hard at my co-op position and they have given me a job) i have a place to live and it has internet (thats why i am able to write this:) and... i am in a relationship with the most wonderful man on the Earth...
he is truly the love of my life, has been here for me in the worst time of my life, first a friend whom i'd give everything for and now my dear boyfriend whom i'd give even more than everything for. He has been a solid support for me for the last few months and i don't know where i would be right now, who i would be right now if it was not for him and his love.
I still don't have a camera and this is why i am not able to create a post with make up but i am slowly but surely saving money for it and i know i will be able to post some Make-Up Posts for you guys....

anyway ... if you want to contact me personally please e-mail me at k_sklodowska@hotmail.com otherwise feel free to leave a comment below.. i'd love to hear from you again.. like i said I HAVE MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! <3 <3 <3

Klaudia

XOXOXOXOXOXO

11 comments:

  1. hey girl, i wonder what happened to you? I'm glad you're okay and you're back. I felt sad as i read the beginning of the post but at the end i smiled because everything turned out to be okay. Stay positive and I look forward seeing more looks from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back! At least some good came out of the whole situation (the new job, fancy new boyfriend). Take your time getting things back together, people will still be here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that means so much to me to hear this :) luv you ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun!! I was wondering where you were too! I'm so sorry for what you went through with your ex-boyfriend ..but hey, everything happens for a reason! Look at where you are now, with an amazing man :) I'm so glad everything turned out for the best. Life happens and you don't need to feel bad about it! Even I haven't been able to update for the past few months. I didn't even log into blogger for more than a month. Just spent the last few hours going through it and came across your post. Things will fall into place very soon for you :) I should also start blogging soon, but I don't have a camera anymore either! Good luck to you hun <3 I'm looking forward to the next update :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi. :) probably u dont know me since i don't usually give comments to other people's posts and especially i live in the Philippines which is way too far to ur place. I always check ur site before bec you're one of the foreign bloggers (and marlena) that i like to check and read ... and i even added u in ur facebook that's why i already had the feeling that u and ur boyfriend broke up. anyway. i'm just glad that you're in perfect condition again and i hope to see more posts coming from u. :) take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont have anything to say except, its nice to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej Kochana! Masz super strone i robisz naparwde dobre makijaże;)

    Pozatym jak widze jesteś piękną dziewczyną i naparwde miło sie Ciebie ogląda:)

    Serdecznie zapraszam na moją strone;

    http://brunettesheart.blogspot.com/

    Może Ci sie spodoba:)

    całuski z Polandii

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! You are so talented. :) I want to be a great make up artist too, so I signed up for school! :) Its called Academy of Glam & its based in Miami, FL. You might want to check them out! The owner/founder is coming up with a book later on this year, and they’re filming a reality show about the school! How awesome is that? Check them out at http://www.academyofglam.com. & even if you’re NOT from Miami, tune in because they always have inspirational messages, podcasts, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lost my 15 years relationship during December. My husband left me with so many pains and since then i have been heart broken and shattered. I have contact 7spell casters and 7 of them has rip me off my money without no result. I have Emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster untill i was directed by a 20 years old boy to wiseindividualspell@gmail.com: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com At first i never believed him because he was requesting for some amount of money to buy items to cast the spell, it took him 4 weeks to convince me and something occur to my mind and i said let me give him a trial. I was very shocked when Nichasin called four days after i sent Dr.Zack Balo the items money. He apologies for all he has done wrong and i am very happy that we are together today now because he proposed to marry me. I will advise you contact wiseindividualspell@gmail.com because he has done wonders in my life and i believe he can help you out in any problem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks to ogbefispell@gmail.com who helped me bring back my my girl friend in just 2 weeks he is a great spell caster he has helped me so very very much, I am sure that he can probably do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello every body my name is becky I just want to share my experience with the world on how PROPHETALUTA help me, I got my love back and saved my marriage¦ I was married for 3years with 1kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and argued almost every time¦ it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce¦ I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don't want to lose him but everything just didn't work out¦ he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce¦ I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out¦ I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice¦ He did special prayers and used his power¦ Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily nd our kid is happy too and we are expecting our second child¦ I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news¦ Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need's it¦ You can email him through his email.prophetalutasolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails