Sunday, May 9, 2010

Eye Glasses Make Up

Hello Everyone,

Like promised i am posting a make up for glasses wearers :) It's not a definition nor the only way to do it and the only colours to wear. What i'm trying to demonstrate is the general tricks and tips for those of you who wear glasses and what your make up to show better :)

here is the make up with glasses:


and here without:


To accomplish make up that will allow your eyes to be visible and bright through the frames try and follow these tips:
1. Make sure your eyebrows are nicely shaped and defined, they will frame your eyes and will contrast the frame of your glasses
2. Make sure that you have no dark circles under your eyes to make your eyes brighter behind the glass
3. Curl your eyelashes! It will make sure your eyes seem more open and at the same time larger
4. Highlight under your eyebrow, firstly to define your brows even more and secondly to brighten your eye up
5. Avoid dark colours of eyeshadows, dark colours make your eyes look smaller
6. Define your eyeliner, it will define the frame of your eye, making them more visible
7. Brighten up your bottom lid and waterline. Here i used a silver-white eyeliner and white eyeshadow on bottom lid

following these steps will allow for your eye o stand out :) I wear glasses all the time and i definitely see a difference when i do and when i don't wear make up. I mostly wear just mascara and that usually helps open up my eye but following these tricks will definitely make a much bigger difference :)

some products i used: Mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous, MAC fluidline in blacktract, MAC eyeshadows (can't remeber exactly which ones :P sorry lol), UD brow box in honey pot, Ben Nye iced gold, NYX Jumbo Pencil in White

good luck

I hope to hear from you :D

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. very pretty... i love how you brightened the the under eye and lower lash line with the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a actually dont wear glasses but i wear this mu daily couse its so gorgeous. i like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips! I wear glasses sometimes, and when I do, I feel as though there's no point in wearing pretty make-up. I think you've proved me wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I'm so glad that these tips might work for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love how you used the white shadow on the lower lashline! I wear glasses so I'm going to have to give that a try! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful! Now that I'm wearing glasses mor often I'll definitely try this. Thanks for the great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most original & helpful make-up idea I've ever encountered. *Thank you* I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. Lasik Eye Surgery Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  9. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. https://visualaidscentre.com/lasik-eye-surgery/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails