Friday, May 14, 2010

Portfolio :D

Hello Everyone,

Today i wanted to share with you one of the make ups i did during the practical hours at my make up school. We were each assigned a girl to do an everyday make up for and here is my model:



I hope you like it! :D

and here is a picture collage created by my school, it includes all the other models present that day for the proffesional photoshoot :)



so there you have it :)
that day was so much fun and tomorrow i have another one of those :D I just can't wait!

Hope to hear from you

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. you have the cutest model! I am going to post some pictures from Scott Barnes' book tonight, along with my review of the book.
    You may find it interesting ;)

    by the way, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better (or at least persuading your own self that you are!) - you are lovely! I so wish we could hang out eheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful models! and great job on their makeup it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your model is gorgeous, and her makeup flawless. great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome job! I was wondering, how was your experience putting makeup on darker skin tone like African American skin. I had a bit of a difficult time when i did makeup for really dark skin :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your model is beautiful and you did a lovely job! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was this your first time of applying make up on black skin?
    if it is, i must say u did a good job of it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails