Monday, May 3, 2010

hello and sorry for being away...

hi everyone

As you have noticed i was not on my blog for quite a bit and i feel terrible, i really do.... i kind of wanted to appoligise to all of you and kind of wanted to update you on what's up. right now my life has changed drastically and it's very hard for me to deal with a lot of things and i am having a very hard time picking up a make up brush right now... all i can promise you is that there will be a post soon, that i have made a while back but never published it, so stay tuned for that, but any new ones i'm really going to have to find strength from within me to get myself up and pick up a make up brush... i am not quite ready to say what has happened in my life, i'm getting there, i'm close to being... OK... i just need a bit more time to grieve. That's all for now, i hope You'll keep on coming, i really care about you and dont want to loose you as blog friends and followers

lots of love for you my lovelies and i hope all of you are happy

Klaudia
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are going through hard time. Take your time and come back stronger. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll be ok soon huny.
    Just take your time and come back whenever you'll be ready.
    Take good care of you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls, i hope i will be able to come back stronger than before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed your absence, but I thought it was due to makeup school. Seems like, unfortunately, I was wrong...I'll leave you a message on facebook, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hon! I noticed you were absent but like Lydia above, thought it was due to makeup school. I'm so sorry that I took the wrong asumption, and I hope that whatever happened to you, you'll be OK soon.
    Take your time to come back, we'll be here for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've missed you too! I hope you're okay, my thoughts are with you hun! Stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what you're going through, but I know how you feel. I've been having a really hard time with my life as well, and I'm just trying to deal.

    You don't need to feel rushed. We've all had hard times, and understand that you just need to relax and think.

    I hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. than you girls, i'm recovering quite well, each day realizing that i will find happiness :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails