Sunday, March 14, 2010

Enter Nikki's Contest :) it's fun

Our Nikki has come up with an amazing contest for her celebration of 200th follower!!! Congratulations!!!
here is the content of her contest:

Contest Time!
Ok so this is my first ever contest so you will have to bear with me! This is for reaching over 200 followers thank you everyone!

After thinking long and hard about what kind of a theme to go for, I have decided on...

FAIRIES!!





I love fairies! They are so beautiful and I find that they represent beauty, femininity and power.

I find that this is a theme that you can really go wild with, I want you all to go all out with this and have fun with it! You can choose any type of fairy, but a few examples are:

Woodland Fairy,
Water Sprite,
Ice Fairy,
Garden Fairy,
Fallen Fairy

Do whatever you want! I am so excited about this contest, I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with! This is an international contest, so anyone can take part.

Onto the PRIZES!

The prize will be your choice of MAC Lipstick and Eyeshadow





















The Rules:
* One entry per person*
*Email your entry into preston.nikki@googlemail.com*
*HAVE FUN!*

This contest will end on the 1st April 2010 so you all have plenty of time to enter :) the winner will be chosen by myself and Tommy. It would be fantastic if you could do a blog post on this contest so we can have plenty of entries to choose from!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails