Sunday, March 21, 2010

MAC Give Me Liberty of London

Hi Everyone :)

How is everyone doing? I hope you're well :)

Today i prepared something different for you, i went all out on my photoshop and created a cute little image for you that represents the new line Mac has released "Give me Liberty of London".

The reason i even did the make up was because i did the nails that were presented in the pictures for the new line. I thought they were so cute so i pulled out my O·P·I Alpine Snow and some designing nail polish pencils i got on eBay and they turned out exactly like on the original picture! lol What do you think?

So after doing the nails i figured why not go all out and do the make up to go along with it :D

Here is the photoshopped picture:



Here is the pictures of my full nails



I think they are so freakishly adorable haha :D :P

and here are the other views of the actual makeup, unfortunately i didn't go shopping so i didn't get the products from MAC's new line, to do my make up with



and here...



And here is what i used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as base and in waterline
120 Palette (for whites, oranges, yellows)
MAC e/s in Dazzle Light as highlight
L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

I hope you like this funky look :)

and if any of you tried MAC's new line... what do you think about it?

Hope to hear from you, i am always so happy to see comments from you :D :D :D

XOXO

13 comments:

  1. I love this! They should have done something like that for the ads for Liberty of London.
    I actually like the collection much more than I expected (was saving for Mac to The Beach) but I purchased two lipsticks.. Peachstock & Ever Hip. I really wanted to get all the shadows, but I think I'll save.. maybe. haha.

    Have you tried the Spring Forcast Ripe Peach blush ombre? It's sold out everywhere here.. I want to try it, but not for $65 from ebay.

    xcasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Nice art on your face and nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!
    Your drawings are flawless!
    I always look forward to your posts!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @casey aimee I saw some in the MAC store near me just recently and hopefully they are not sold out if you want i can look into it for you and if you want me to send it to you i can do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Crystal.S thanks so much sweetie :) it really means a ton! to hear that :D

    Thanks Skulda :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. flawless! how do you do those little drawings? they're always perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! You're really great at pulling out these perfect details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Lydia and Ana - People always tell me i have surgeon's hands :P

    Thans Catanya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! I love your nails, they're so fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cool! I love it! It all looks great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree about the surgeon's hands! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOW AMAZING is this! ur work is so intricate and detailed im in awe i will try this out i duno how u do it tho lol u shud do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails